The Blutt Rasur BR-1 safety razor is made out of 1.4404 / 316L stainless steel in Switzerland. Unlike common die cast razors, it is CNC milled. This solid material manufacturing allows for tighter tolerances, as well as an improved blade fit.
Due to its flat head shape, the BR-1 is very maneuverable and also allows for easy upper lip shaving. The concealed blade tabs ensure a safe shave.
The BR-1 is available with different base plates, these differ in blade gap and blade exposure to customize the shaving experience:
- 0.67mm blade gap – mild – blade exposure – neutral
- ideal for shaving every 1 – 2 days or for sensitive skin
- 0.86mm blade gap – medium – blade exposure – positive (low)
- ideal for shaving every 2 – 3 days or for rather sensitive skin
- 0.99mm blade gap – medium-aggressive – blade exposure – positive (medium)
- ideal for shaving every 3 – 5 days or for rather insensitive skin
- 1.20mm blade gap – aggressive – blade exposure – positive (high)
- ideal for shaving every 5 – 7 days or for a generally more aggressive shave
Our blade geometry ensures a smooth and yet efficient shave with all plates. Don’t hesitate to contact us for consultation.
- Weight: 95g
- Handle length: 90mm / Total length: 97.5mm
- Head & Handle 1.4405 / 316L stainless steel
Designed, Engineered in Switzerland & proudly Swiss Made
Alan Henjakovic –
Blutt Razor is Top Notch Swiss Made De Razor, it’s aesthetics, design, finish are next to none.
I highly recomend this Razor to anyone and Certainly it’s worth what you pay for.
Derrick (verified owner) –
Excellent razor. My 1st DE razor. Easy to use and very comfortable razor. Excellent daily driver